cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XR Phone billing issues

Bergy37
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Got a new XR last month and only went with it because there was a promotion to give me the phone @$24.99 monthly - when we signed the contract the monthly rate showed as higher but I was assured that the lower rate would apply. Now I have the first bill and the higher rate is on it - can't get a phone number to call supposedly because of Covid so will have to go back to the store and argue - Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Bergy37,

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to read that you're having trouble with the offer you received.

Can you let me know if you also received an email confirmation following the transaction? Did the email reflect the same amount as on the agreement or the price of $24.99? Or was there any type of written confirmation that the monthly financing would be $24.99?

If you want to speak to an agent over the phone, you can reach us at 611 from your Fido phone or 1-888-481-3436. You can find our contact numbers and all the different ways to contact us here.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM here on the community to look at your account, let us know what you prefer.