cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Fido's website and app so horrendously awful?

SoKeta
I'm a participant level 1

It seriously blows my mind how many times things go wrong with this bloody website, not to mention the app!
For the amount of money we're paying, you would think they could hire a couple people who actually know what they're doing to run the site.

Every single time I try to log in I get an error. Every single time I try to navigate the site on my phone it never loads. Every single time I try to use the app it stops working.

To any Fido reps reading this, please tell SOMEONE to get together about this issue. It's been recurring for YEARS, it's entirely unprofessional and frankly embarrassing. 

23 REPLIES 23

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SoKeta,

Welcome to our Community!

This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have and we appreciate the feedback! We're always trying to improve our customers' experience, so I'll definitely send it to the right people!

This being said, I'd love to see how we can help you out! 

You mentioned not being able to log in to your online account. Can you let me know if you use your phone number or rather your email address as user name?

When you navigate the website, which browser do you usually use?  Also, do you navigate from your smartphone or another device?

As for the My Account App, when does it stop working? Is it before you log in or after? Are you able to log in on the app? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that helps?

Let me know and we'll take it from there Smiley

darshak7ramani

app and website, They are  bad ,from here i ll start, why dont you hire me alone 

i can make pretty simple website and app which can hire

i will do it for free seriously I am not kidding 

for god sake give chance nd i ll  sure inprove quality of ur app and website which u could not provide in last 2 years...that even for free

I am software tester by profession, i know the job and have confidence can alone design an app and launch it for you even for free u want to have to invest millions of dollars yo keep alive bad unstable unsteady untested unreliable app and website.

it’s been more than 2 years i m using fido

i hope i could switch to bell so can get relief from this people , I shall be in 2-3 months as my plan expires, 

Hey @darshak7ramani

We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. 

I will be happy to take a peek at your account and see if we can find what's causing this. 

I'll send you a PM in just a moment. Chat soon!