cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are we treated so poorly?

mousaM123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It has been very difficult trying to communicate with a rep. She quoted me different prices which ended up being the wrong one as well as shipping my phone to the wrong address. I had verified the address with her and it was still shipped wrongfully. When I called back the next rep said they had corrected. 4 days later I have learned that it was still shipped to the wrong address. In no way am I being treated like a valued customer. When I explain the issue to a rep I feel as if I am a nuisance to them and they just place me on hold in the hopes of me hanging up. They use words like "You heard wrong" "you need to listen". I sincerely hope this is not how they speak with customer as I just could not imagine speaking to someone like that when I was in customer service. The choice of words matter especially when Fido has made the mistake... It has been such a struggle to speak with a supervisor. I have been hung up on 3 times and on hold for 60+ mins...

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mosaM123

Welcome to the community Smiley

I am sorry to learn about your experience on the phone.  I can assure you that this is not the kind of experience we want for our customers.  I'll send you a PM so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon!