cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Frustrated

Kellbell
I'm a contributor level 1

So here i am on my way to work. Guess what? I cant get through to fido... I get cut off they drop my call and they dont answer messenger.... Its been two days. I have a life i have to work and i want to make sure that my phone upgrade plus mu 5gb plus extra 5gb plan went through as well as a few billing related things to figure out. To me it looks like i will lose out because fido is unprepared for the influx of people wanting these plans.... Im getting angry and im feeling this is completely  wrong and unfair.

Anyone else feeling this way too?

6 REPLIES 6

yukichan
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

try dialing *88. you might get to someone quicker.

Kellbell

*88 is the same as 611 or or 1 888 number. I don't have time to sit on hold forever I have a job thst doesnt permit me to sit on hold all day long and when im off again my calls get dropped until they're closed.

Hi @Kellbell!

Were you finally able to reach someone? Let me know. Smiley

Kellbell

No and I still can't  so I have no idea if even got the 10 gig fir 85 with upgrade. I got the phobe upgrade but again no one to even acknowledge it. They upgraded me to 5 gigs for 85 but nothing else. Im angry and disappointed. I have a job to go to everyday and have no time to sit on hold by the time i get off work they my calls and then all of a sudden their closed!!!!

Kellbell

@Kellbell wrote:

No and I still can't  so I have no idea if even got the 10 gig fir 85 with upgrade. I got the phobe upgrade but again no one to even acknowledge it. They upgraded me to 5 gigs for 85 but nothing else. Im angry and disappointed. I have a job to go to everyday and have no time to sit on hold by the time i get off work they my calls and then all of a sudden their closed!!!!

salimdi
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

https://www.facebook.com/fidomobile

You could try sending a private message on Fido's Facebook page to their customer service.