cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unprofessional Constance office of the president

Dimplz
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I contacted Fido snd Apple as my device was dropping calls. I spent over 2 snd a hslf

months going back and fourth with Apple and Fido snd no one taking ownership for this problem and continued to point the finger st each other. Finally spoke to Constance from the office of the president no résolution so I requested a letter from Fido via email stating Fido is not the reason for my drop calls. Constsnce from the office of the president agreed to send this email 3 weeks ago. As of today nothing. I have sent her a email snd two voicemails.  It's bad enough am paying a bill for a device less then 2 years old that constantly drops calls. Over 37 hours of holds snd transferred with Fido alone not even including the time wasted with Apple. Fido won't call Apple and Apple won't call Fido. Constance offered me $50 as

if this was suppose to justify bad service snd I would still be left with a bad device and now am here. I've been with Fido to long to have such a issue. Am ready to port and start somewhere new where my business would

be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Dimplz

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account.

Talk to you soon!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Dimplz,

Sorry to hear you are having such issues, do you get drop calls at certain locations? Are you usually inside or outside?

If possible can you try your SIM card in another device and see if you can replicate the problem and if you can't then you would know the problem is with the device.