cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading problem

suzie0612
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I just upgraded my phone and I'm trying to trade in my old phone but when I go through it takes me to the other page where it tells me how much I can get for my phone then when I try to continue to the trade it takes me back to fido.ca where I log in and select my phone number and then it just goes to a page saying 

"SORRY ABOUT THAT! We can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. If you continue seeing this message, contact us"
I've tried disabling pop up blocker and clearing cookies and it still does it.  My phone was a BYOP. Can I only trade a Fido phone?
1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @suzie0612,

I'm sorry to read that you've run into trouble when trying to trade-in your device. Can you please follow the 2 steps below?

• If you can access the trade portal: Click Need Help? under Resources at any point of the trade process or in the Trade-in Details tab.
  • If you cannot access the trade portal: Please contact Brightstar customer support at trade.inquiries@brightstar.com for further assistance. They’ll respond to your inquiry within 24-48 hours with a resolution.

If you have to email Brightstar, please let us know what they say and it