For about a month now, i've been having problems with the signal on my phone. Like, randomly, while i'm using the internet (online games, youtube music, facebook, etc), the signal slows down until it completely drops momentarily for about 15-20 seconds and then it comes back up.
Phone: Oneplus 6
Android Version: 9
Android build: ONEPLUS A6003_22_190911
I can provide more information if needed. I hope y'all can help me.
Welcome to the Community!
Thanks for all the information, we can definitely check it out with you! We have a few quick questions to sort this out.
1. Does this happen only indoors or outdoors as well?
2. Does it happen in specific locations?
3. Have you reset the network setting on your phone to see if that helps. If not, can you try it out and let us know if you notice an improvement?
4. Can you test your SIM card in a different device and let us know if you experience the same thing?
Keep us posted, we'll take it from there once we have this information.
Thanks for the response!
2. I didn't really notice a difference, it seems to happen at random, weither i'm on the bus or at work. I noticed it happens a bit more when playing Pokemon Go.
3-4. Alright i'll try and see if it gets better.