I've had my Sony Ericsson for almost a year and a half now.
Since about November I've noticed that I'm constantly receiving SMS/texts from my contacts anywhere from 10 minutes-4 hours later than they are originally sent. 10 minutes is not a big deal. But 4 hours?!
I haven't come across anyone else with the T715a having this issue, so it cannot be an issue with the phone itself.
What should I do? Bring the phone back and quit my contract with Fido??
Solved! Go to Solution.
Here is some troubleshooting I can suggest:
- If you send a text message to yourself, does the issue persist?
- Empty your text messaging inbox, outbox and drafts mailbox.
- Reset your phone's settings.
If the issue still persists:
- Try your SIM card in another phone (can be done at a Fido store) and get someone (or yourself if the issue persisted with first step) to send you a text message
- Try another SIM card in your phone and see if the issue still persists.
Depending on the results of those tests, we will be able to determine whether the issue is with your SIM card, Fido services or the handset itself.
Let us know how it goes!