cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service fee never waived

Lisaa
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was told by the Sales person when we set up our 2 lines the service fees would be waived. He said when I get my first bill it will look much higher but not to worry as it wont actually be charged this way. So I waited.. the charge went through at $286 - and no credit was ever issued. So I called to see what was going on and I was told because the Sales person forgot to put a note on my file to waive both fees I was on the hook for them. I feel so swindled and taken advantage of... We took a leap moving to Fido and because someone dropped the ball on their side I am paying the price. Is this how Fido always does business? Perhaps paying more for some better customer service is worth it in the end. And tips on how I can have this fixed or do I just go back to our old provider? HELP! 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Lisaa , sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your account. We can't help with account issues here on the forum, I suggest trying to contact Fido support Here. My go to way is to send a dm to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook and request assistance to resolve your issues.