cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral a friend is a scam

Longlongtimeago
I'm a participant level 3

I have referred 2 friends to FIDO and never got any referral bonus as they said Im not eligible to do this cause I did not met the condition of "your account must be in good standing for 30 days". If you think Im not eligible to refer anyone then why you still sent me the referral link and I even got the approval emails from FIDO. I talked to the customer service and he kept telling me that Im not met the condition. If this is the case, why FIDO still sent me an email aked me to refer friends and told me I would get the referal bonus at the first day I joined FIDO? Is that a joke? NEVER DO ANY REFERRAL WITH FIDO AS THEY WONT PAY YOU THE BONUS

3 REPLIES 3

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Longlongtimeago,

I'm truly sorry if ever there was any kind of misunderstanding, as I can assure you that we are always transparent with our customers. 

The Refer a Friend Program's Terms and Conditions specify clearly that the account must be in good standing to be eligible to the program under the section "Who qualifies for Fido Refer A Friend Program?"

Communication might be sent to you for awareness of the program, however, you still need to make sure that you meet the criteria to qualify for it. 

Hope this clears it up, cheers! 

Longlongtimeago

Ok, finally got the confirmation email from Fido on Dec 2021 said I am qualify for the referral bonus and should be got paid within 2-3 billing cycle. Until today, I still have nothing on my account. Keep sending them email ask when I can got the bonus but they never answer my question! I gonna to tell all people around me not join Fido! Referral is a scam program 

Hi there @Longlongtimeago.

We do not have an email customer service which may explain why you are not receive any answer back. You can refer to all our contact methods here, hope this helps.