cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Prepaid account information

si
I'm a contributor level 2

I received a text message from Fido today informing me that because I am a prepaid customer, I will no longer have access to live support. Only automated services will be available to me. That's not good, and certainly should motivate me to once and for all leave Fido. Then again, maybe other carriers are doing likewise with their prepaid clients? I'll have to look into it, as if I didn't have enough things to worry about in my life..

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @si

We're upgrading our website and mobile application. We're adding features and security to serve you better. We would be  happy to help you use the automatic telephone system (IVR).

For assistance, you can find all the ways to reach us here.  

si

@FidoKenny, thank you for your generic reply, however, please address how it is going to be better for me if I can no longer contact live support? I have been a prepaid customer of Fido for over 20 years, and I have absolulety zero intention of ever changing to a billed postpaid plan. I know how to use automated services, that's what I do every month to refill on my $15 a month prepaid account and to check my balance and how many minutes I have left..

Charles81
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Do you mean to say that this is temporary until the new website and mobile applications are ready?