cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piss Poor Customer service, Again! (still)

Bon26
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Im more than 8 years from you fido i just renewed my contract last month July 21 and i called 2x that im switching my phone to samsung S8+ as you offer my friend this Unit  for 0 down when she upragraded her phone and you just offer me Sumsung 8A for 0 down too, the lady that i spoke told me that you can change my phone to samsung S8+ for 0 down and i can send my phone back to to you guys she said she will send me box or something to put my phone and send it back to you and send me the new phone, i waited for more than 2 weeks and i called again i spoke to Tanny said that the  lady that i spoke with before that she never order me a phone and i need to return my phone to the store  and if i  want samsung S8+ i need to pay wow, i was really upset then she transfer me to the Supervisor name Steve he did nothing but blaming me that why i did listen to the lady and not listen to the 1st lady that i spoke with i said why you blaming me with the wrong information of your Employee You know Better,Im one of your Loyal Costumer here more than 8yrs with you guys and all i want is the phone that your  employee told me. Your Supervisor Steve sucks he is not helpful at all And blaming your Customer for your Employees wrong Information😤 Fido You Pissed me Off ...

1 REPLY 1

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Bon26

Welcome to the Community🙂

Thank you so much for your loyalty, I assure you that it means everything to us! 

We definitively want our customers to have the best experience possible and we'd like a chance to turn yours into a positive one. 

You can contact us here or we can send you a PM.

Let us know what suits you best!