I'm wondering if this has happened to you too. It's been 2 days since my billing cycle ended; I've paid my fees; and I've noticed that when I check the "Usage", it still hasn't refreshed back to 0 minutes.
What should I do? i'm afraid that if I use any more minutes and go over, they will charge me.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Now do not hate me for reviving a long lost post but...... came a cross it and couldnt help but answer
Delay for billing cycle information to update after cycle is 72hrs as per disclosure in the View Usage part of MyAccount.
hope this helps for future reference!
Yes I have the same problem. On my "payment history" page it states an automatic withdrawal on October 1, which is correct because my banking history states the same withdrawal date. However on my main account page, it states my last payment was September 1. Now it is only two weeks past and my usage limit is already over the 100 minutes/month that I signed up for. I am thinking there is an error here, and that my usage count for the month of September has not reset for the month of October. I do not use my phone that often. It is mainly for work, in which I make approximately two calls a day, which never extend for more than a few minutes each. I also have unlimited texting.
Also, on October 6 I recieved an automated text message stating I have already used 75 of my 100 weekday minutes in my monthly plan. Which is odd since I had just paid my bill 5 days prior. I had not talked on the phone for more than 75 minutes in that time period. I know this for fact.