Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bill charges after cancellation.

Gong2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. 

For coming back to my country, I cancelled my account and I used it up to January 6.

At the final bill, it required the whole month bill for Jan and I paid it all. 

But I got the new payment bill for Feb.. Can I know the reason? 

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Gong2,

Welcome to the community!

The February bill would be your final bill, look at your bill again the amount should be a negative amount. That means Fido owes you some money and they usually mail a refund cheque to the address on file. The cheque is usually sent out after the final bill is produce which usually take 3 weeks but can sometime take up to 6 weeks.

If you paid by debit or credit you can have Fido credit the refund back to either you credit or debit card, you would have to let them know before the refund is issued.

Since you are no longer in the country I would suggest you call Fido and let them know so you can make alternative arrangements to get the refund back.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

Gong2

Hi, thank you for replying.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any negative amount on my bill...

Even when I checked my app, it still works and they require the bill for Feb not the bill for refund.

So I guess my account is not cancelled.. 

How can I do?

Hello @Gong2,

Since your problem is account related only a Fido representative can assist you further, I suggest you contact customer service and they can go over your account to see whats happening.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here. They even have an international number you can call for free from out of the country, you can find that in the provided link.