cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data only plan was changed without my permission

frankysplace
I'm a participant level 2

I called Fido with a question about over and they changed my data only plan without my permission from my $15.75 plan I had for years. Being on a fixed income this plan worked for me now it is gone for good it was 4 GB and I got it at a time when you did not need a voice line to have a data only plan. 

Order date : Jan 28, 2024
Your plan : 75GB, Talk & Text - Plus

We’ll send you an order confirmation email along with additional details regarding your wireless service agreement.

We will contact you if we require any further information.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @frankysplace , that is a really unfortunate situation. Have you spoken with fido customer service about this? I would think that there is a conversation to be had. See Here  for the various options for contacting customer support. I hope you get it resolved 

frankysplace

Thank you I contacted customer support and they are investigating the situation. They are trying to get my old plan back. They said it will take up to five business days. I also told the representative to cancel my service if it is no longer possible to get my plan back. They gave me two  referance numbers and I took it above just the retention person. Thank you for your advice.