I have been trying for hours to schedule a call back through Fido's godforsaken system and have had no luck whatsoever.
Steps are as follows:
- Call *611 on my Fido device
- Listen to the automated voice system and click through to speak with a 'specialist'
- receive a text message from Fido with a 'unique' link to schedule a call back
- have Ask Jack ask me what they can help me with today (??)
- Ask Jack to schedule a call back
- Jack tells me to call in to Fido and they will send me a text message to schedule a call back
- Ask again to speak with someone and the automated system informs me that because all of the 'specialists' are in a call I am not able to be put in a queue.. how is this possible?
- Stuck in chat wiht a 'We are very sorry' message
I cannot believe we pay some of the highest rates in the world and this is the service that we are provided with. Despicable.
Hi @wolfenjm , sounds exhausting I'm sure. Did you try contacting Fido support through fidosolutions on Twitter? I usually do that and have had success with real time interaction with a customer service representative. They ask a few security questions and then you can dialog from there. Hope it works out for you. Cheers