cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm out of country trying to reach support No response on FB messenger, twitter live chat or the abr

HELPPLEASE
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm out of country trying to reach support No response on FB messenger, twitter live chat or the abroad collect number. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

jzaero
I'm a participant level 2

Same for me. I'm on my vacation and I have been trying to reach fido for about a week now. No response. Calls get connected, but after long waits for a customer service rep the call automatically gets disconnected. A lot of calls had 3-5 mins wait time and then it would go on for 30-40mins.

No response on FB messenger. No reply for 'concern' message i sent too. Absolutely frustrating.

Good job fido! 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @jzaero & welcome to the Community!

Were you finally able to reach someone? Let me know. Smiley

jzaero

No. I'm right now on a call that said 6-10 mins wait time and its been 32 mins so far. One of the customer service rep Vlad replied yesterday on FB and asked to send some information, i did, and I'm still waiting for an answer.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @HELPPLEASE,

Welcome to the community!

Wait time today will be extremely long as everyone is tying up all of the contact methods for Fido trying to get the new promotional plan they are currently having.