cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have more Data than expected?

Lettrebag
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I recently got an offer to upgrade my plan from one with 4 GB to one with 5 GB of data, at the same price that I was already paying for my 4 GB.  My Data Usage was nebulous for the remainder of the month (I didn't go over the 5 GB that I knew I had), but the usage in the My Account app wouldn't show how much data I had remaining.  Now today, or rather this evening, my usage has reset, but instead of the 5 GB I was expecting, my usage dial states that I have 8 GB remaining for the month...  Should I be worried?  I don't know what's going on and now I'm scared to use any of the data until I find out what's actually going on.  I can't seem to find any more information on this anywhere, as well as I hope I'm not due for overage fees because of this...  I'm a student, so money is tight :C!

1 REPLY 1

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Lettrebag , welcome to the Community!

Did you upgrade your plan during a cycle?

Note that your plan info and usage won't fully update until the next cycle begins if that's the case.

You also mentioned that it reset today, does it mean that you just started a new cycle?

You should be able to confirm how much data you have included in your plan online on My Account or on the Fido App in plan's details. (For the App : Usage > Plan > Details)

If anything, I'd suggest contacting us directly through one of our channels here Smiley