cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am just writing to share that I’ve got an unhappy experience at the Fido

Acustin
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am just writing to share that I’ve got an unhappy experience at the Fido store. Today, I went to register new accessories deal at the Fido store which’s located in Conestoga Mall of Waterloo. The one of the staff was, made me unhappy, it first very bad an experience in my life. Her name is NXXXX. 

I saw the new deal called “Cut the Cord, with a new pair of Airpods”. Therefore, I went to visit there with my wife. And I discussed it with NXXXX. Unfortunately, she said that you could not get a new deal because the deal has a time limit (activation 30 days). But I do not understand why she estimated a calendar day. I thought it was not yet 30 days from Business Day because the date I joined Fido was November 24th. I believe that the activation date was considered 30 business days. As you know, there were also holidays, I thought it was a business day, not a calendar day. I kept talking to her about this, but she kept saying no, too. Actually, I felt bad, but I endured it.

Hence, I came out of the store and asked a friend who speaks English better than me for help. My friend talked with other staff and said it was possible. When I and the friend consulted with the staff, she yelled and interrupted while we were talking. Furthermore, when the friend and she talked, she even pointed at me. I felt ignored in front of my wife, and this experience is likely to cause trauma. I believe that she was extremely rude service to customers. There is no indisputable that customers cannot be treated like animals. If nothing is done, I will have no choice but to go public, on Facebook, Twitter, forums, CRTC, CCTS, and even the Conestoga Mall, everything else at my disposal.  

For this reason, I hope she learns to be more polite to her customers. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Acustin Smiley and welcome to the Community.

I went over what you explained here and this is not how we treat our customers. We will gladly go over your account and and discuss what happened to you at that store.

For future reference, you can find all the ways to reach us here.

I'm sending you a PM. Talk to you soon.