Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign billing address

zunder
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I would like to refill my prepaid credit on Fido, but for that my credit card information has to match with my fido billing information. My credit card was issued in Germany, so I need to put in my German address. Fido's profile settings however, do only accept a Canadian address. How am I supposed to register my credit card in Fido?

Best regards,

Alex

** Edited to add labels **

2 REPLIES 2

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @zunder 

Welcome to the Community!

I'd like to clarify that to refill or add a credit card to your prepaid account, the name and address of your prepaid account must match the info on your credit card. The credit card must also be issued by a Canadian financial institution.

Prepaid Visa, Visa Debt, Debit MasterCard and international or third party credit cards aren't accepted.

Hope that answers your question!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@zunder Welcome to the community!

Why are you trying to use a credit card from a different country to pay your Fido bill? Fido is a Canadian company hence you need a Canadian billing address. If you are persistent in using your credit card from Germany then you need to call your credit card company and have them add your Canadian address as a secondary billing address.