cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido chat is the most useless platform I have ever seen!

Freakyfrenchchk
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I cannot believe how  useless the final chat platform is! It is staffed with incompetent customer service representatives who are unable to do anything for you except you call customer service or handle these issues yourself! The Server they use to establish connection is beyond slow and in accurate leaving you spending most of the time waiting for a connection to be made to try and get your message out Before losing connection again! Aside from feeding you a bunch of pre-written messages I only frustrate you more than anything trying to talk to Fido through chat is a waste of  A persons valuable time! It is unacceptable for using such ridiculous means of communication in this time and age! Get it together Fido!  Things like that make you  look like a below average company definitely not service leader in your industry! I have been a long time standing customer with multiple accounts  And have always enjoyed being at Fido customer but lately I am disappointed more than I am impressed… Would be a shame to have to leave Fido for a c and have always enjoyed being a vital customer but lately I am disappointed more than I am impressed… Would be a shame to have to leave Fido for a company Willing to keep up with the times and the needs of their customers.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Freakyfrenchchk!

Welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to read that your experience on the live chat was not a positive one. We're always working on new ways to improve the service we provide and your feedback is much appreciated. 

At this time most transactions can be performed online but there are still a few exceptions for which we'd need to talk to you directly. 

Were you able to get help with your request? If not we're here for you Smiley 

Let us know!