cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Store unreachable

SN67
I'm a participant level 2

I have tried a few dozen times to reach the Fido store at Markville mall several times.

5000 Highway 7 E, Unit Z-09Markham, ON L3R4M9

The number (905) 477-3639 on your website which is not working. It rings then disconnected.

I need to  talk to the Manager Mark. - Sales rep forgot to put the Device Protection credit $50 each on my 2 new activations.

markville mall.

How do I get the Device Protection activated for both phones if phone # not working!  I can't be running to the mall each time there is an issue!!

4 REPLIES 4

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SN67,

Welcome to the community!

I'm truly sorry to learn that you weren't able to get in touch with the store, however, we do offer support through customer service that can assist you with your requests.

It's not necessary to go to the store for help, you can simply reach out to us through one of these channels and we'll be more than happy to look at the account with you Smiley

Cheers! 

SN67

Thanks for the reply, I did talk to someone thru the chat (even asked Jack my question) . And called the Customer Service.

Apparently, there is nothing they can do over the phone or chat.   I need to go thru the store. Which is a hassel as no one picks up the phone at Markville Mall  - it's  a shame that i have to drive all the way to the mall to ask the question. would be nice if they'd answer their phone saves me the drive.

First time with Fido and it's not been rocky road so far!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh alright! It's possible that the promotion is available in store only in that case. 

You could book an appointment  with them also to avoid any wait times if you go all the way there. 

Is the promotion indicated on any of the paper / electronic documents that you were provided by the store upon activation?

SN67

Thank you - I did book the appointment online but still had to wait in the long queue --to get an associate to help me - spent about 1 hour in line and about another hour for them to hear my case and help resolve my issue.