Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD

adawod
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I recieved 2 emails from fido. The first email said that authorized access has been granted to my sister, by ME. The second email said that I have disconnected a phone number in my account and the transfer request was put through. I did not do any of those actions and was in shock to see how Fido was fooled so easily by my sister who managed to pretend to be me. She even managed to add a voice recognition request!! Like she could have literally deleted my entire account and Fido gladly carry out her request.

Fido put in a fraud request and nobody gave me the Fraud departments phone number to quicken this matter. I would like the phone number to be reconnected to my account and removed from under her name since she stole it from me. Furthermore, if Fido refuses to help me out and give my sister consequences for her actions I will be forced to go to the authorities and submit my case for her and for Fido as well for the poor security and customer service.

Can somebody tell me what is the Fraud department's number? And how can I get the phone number under my name back to my account?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @adawod

I'm so sorry to see that you are going through such a stressful experience with your Fido account. I am sending you a PM right away so that we can resolve the situation together.