cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissappointed

moontune
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Getting the run around and fed up. I just switched to Telus had my number transported and all set up.

I did not like the phone or their more expensive plan so after two days (yesterday) called Fido to see about

transporting the number back, getting a new phone and plan etc. A nice lady helped and is sending a new phone. I had to go to the fido store to pick up a new sim card. I have tried both sim cards phoned in and since yesterday have had no service.Now do I try Bell to get the best service?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @moontune

Welcome back!  

We'll be happy to help you get your service up and running.  I'll send you a PM so we can get this done.

Talk to you soon Smiley

moontune
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Thanks for the reply but I am not back. The 416 number that I have had for my business for 20+ years is not ported and I have been without service for nearly 24 hours now so looks like I am sticking with Telus.

moontune
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

It is very strange as I talked to a lady yesteday who told me to get a new sim card and was porting my number back and sending me a new phone but i just phoned in and no one knows about it so my service is still with Telus. Please cancel the new phone as apparently the number cannot be transported back.

Hey @moontune,

We'd need to verify this with you! I'm sure we can resolve this, in order to do so we need access to your account. Let's continue over PM Smiley