cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Issues and Retention Offers

FamilyPlans23
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been a customer of Fidos for a long time and it still amazes me how poor the service is.

Over a week ago, there was a huge issue with my data consumption and tracking.  I am WFH and there were no changes to my phone at all, I got a notice that i had used 75% of my data on the 12th day into my biling cycle. I checked my account as that seems very weird and not aligned with my usual age pattern.  Within an hour I get a noticed that I have used 90%, still at home and connected to WIFI and working.  I check the app, still showing 75%, as i am speaking to customer support it goes down to .34% of data. I have them open a technical support ticket as nothing makes sense. After giving me extra data to get through the billing cycle I get an email that they closed my case they have no idea what happened and it took a week to tell me that. Looking in the forum I am not the only one who has had this issue.

At this point i have zero trust in the tracking of data as it didn't even match the tram if software on my phone.

Here is the kicker, I look at the offers for my lines, we pay for 4, 3 received the same offer and the 4th, my line with all the issues is the same offer BUT at a higher price point. I have called to get the offer if it's the same for all 4 lines . Nope nothing they can do and it's $3 more for almost 6x the data of what we are currently paying. They are going to lose my business at this point because they don't look at the account owner but each individual line, why would I pay more for the same almost of data for one of the 4 lines I pay for? Fido do better!

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephane

We appreciate you having taken the time to share this feedback with the community and with Fido. We'll be sure to pass this along to the concerned teams.  

Thank you