cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costumer service complaint

Chie88
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello I have been a Fido provider for the last 3 years and have been having difficulty with collecting the actual phone I have originally wanted to purchase. I first went to the fido store in Windsor spent an 1.5hrs discussing purchasing my phone and they stated that London had the phone I wanted which was a Huawei 20 mate pro and they would transfer my Huawei mate 20 pro to St.Catharines where I live in 3 business days for me to pick it up there. That did not happen when I returned back from vacation which was very disappointing. Then I bought a Samsong A70 and it was **bleep**. I was within 15days of returning the phone and tried to return the phone but then customer service promised me that they would give me a refurbished Huawei mate 20 pro by accessing the phone online and they made me go back and forth to the store in St.Catharines and nothing was resolved. Customer service failed to return my call when they said they would and I have spent over 5hrs in total trying to resolve getting a new phone. This has been such a waste of my time. I am still without a new phone and very frustrated and noone has taken accountability for not getting the Huawe mate pro from the beginning, which felt like a complete lie from the beginning. I don't believe this phone was ever in the store. This service was absolutely horrible. I need a new phone with less complications.

1 REPLY 1

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Chie88,

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

I'm really sad to see that you went through all this hassle to get a new phone. We really want you to get the phone you want!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this further.