Contact language for Fido texts

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Contact language for Fido texts

I have my contact language set to English, but for some reason, all the texts that I recieve from Fido are in French. How do I change that?

Accepted Solution

Re: Contact language for Fido texts

@Cheshcat is it just communication text from Fido that comes in French or is it all your text messages? If it is just the ones from Fido then a moderator here can look into it for you or you can contact them directly through any of the methods here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Solution

@Cheshcat is it just communication text from Fido that comes in French or is it all your text messages? If it is just the ones from Fido then a moderator here can look into it for you or you can contact them directly through any of the methods here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @Cheshcat

Thanks so much for reaching out Smiley I'd love to help check this out with you!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into the choice of language set-up in your Fido account. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Thank you for the reply! It's just the communication texts from Fido that are in French. A moderator is currently helping me out! Thank you
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

I just replied to your PM about this Smiley Thanks for getting back to me when you can!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5