cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complain about my account that has been cancelled but still they are requiring to pay for bills

cieloann
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I just want to complain my Account. This is the worst app ever. While I am in the embassy they offer me something and said it was free. After that someone call me and ask for my details and address and said it was free sim card. I never subscribe to fido but after they gave me a sim card they charged me $41. I immediately contact them cancell my acc. They do that and cancelled my account but still charged me for payment every month. I never use your fido mobile this is so unfair. Please do some action, this is not right. It's literally a SCAM. I will report this and post this on social media for them to know about this. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @cieloann , we're not employees of Fido here, this is the community forum. Please contact Fido's customer support Here by one of the avenues offered. I suggest that you contact fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook to have a private direct message conversation to get this resolved.