Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation and refund

KELLY91
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I'm TaeHee Kim.  

I already canceled my account with your customer service center on July 9th, 2018.

Because I have to return to Korea for a while. But on August I paid fido fee that I didn't use it at all. 

So I close my card which connect to pay your fee and send a message with facebook give me back that fee(August fee).

BUT you know? You never reply to my message and You've even been charging for your service.

I tried to talk your c/s staff with live chat and talk them cancel my fee that I didn't use it and I request to refund my August fee. 

Because of communication status I can't keep talk my situation with every different staff. 

And actually I'm so dissapointed that your poor service attitude that if I pay for fee that I didn't use it at all then you gonna give me back CAD$25.

so I just give up to talk to you and I regret that I recommend Fido to many Korean friend who came to Canada.

Actually one of my friend told me that one of his chinese friend have same situation.

Is it a service to every Asian people who going somewhere??? 

Now also I didn't understand that I already canceled my account at least 3 times, but you keep charging for your service. 

Stop my account now.  I'm so pissed and the day of going to Canada is coming soon so, I don't want to keep arguing with this nonsense things.

REPLY THIS MESSAGE ASAP.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hey @KELLY91 and welcome to the Community.

I would like to take a look at your account to verify all of this with you.

I'm sending you a PM now. Talk to you soon.