cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change number

Marialutsenko
I'm a participant level 2

So I've changed my Fido number in the past thru the app. I just go click number I want to change then pick a new number and confirm. However, for the last two days I wasn't been able to do So. When I click confirm there is a red box with a message saying sorry something went wrong on our end. Please try again and check back. It's been two days and I called Fido twice and the customer service agents tell me it should be fixed in a few hours and not listening to me when I tell them I been having this issues second day already.  This is really frustrating. My account is also up to date and I'm trying to change in the same area code number.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Marialutsenko , if you cannot get the change to work in the app, did you try using fido.ca and signing in to your account and try it? If one browser doesn't work, try a different one in case there's a conflict. If all else fails, then customer support will have to help with the number change. See Here  for ways to contact. Cheers 

Marialutsenko

That's where I change it on the website not the app. I called customer service twice and they can't either. My only guess is that.. on Dec 18 I requested them to change my plan to less data and it'll after they changed it they said it will be in effect January 17. And says it's in pending for the change... so maybe I can't change that number because the account change is for the number I'm trying to change?? So maybe I'll be able to change it on the 17? Once my plan is changed... Bevause it's says it's in pending because jan 17 is when the new cycle begins.