Call i didnt make

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Call i didnt make

Yesterday , i had a strange problem , my iphone made calls to india number on its own . I read about this problem with iphone on internet -- https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/iphone-making-random-calls/ .

I am not sure what settings in iphone caused this, i am yet figure that out. But my question to the fido cummunity here is , why did fido allow these calls in the first as i am not subscribing to these calls through my plan . In my prepaid connection they get blocked , but if my connection is a contract based postpaid plan , they don't get blocked.

Also can you please let me know what are the charges i will be incurring for these calls ? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Call i didnt make

Hello @chandrasekhar,

Welcome to the community!

Fido will not block calls to any number in the world that you want to call on their own, but if you can request a block on making international calls and then and only then Fido will block it for you.

Here is the calling rates for India, taken from here.

India Rates.png

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Call i didnt make

Hello @chandrasekhar,

Welcome to the community!

Fido will not block calls to any number in the world that you want to call on their own, but if you can request a block on making international calls and then and only then Fido will block it for you.

Here is the calling rates for India, taken from here.

India Rates.png

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2