cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre Voicemail Glitch

CMartel_99
I'm a participant level 2

I am a new Fido customer and I have recently set up my voicemail.  After I enter my four-digit access code (and all of my voicemail greetings), this is what I hear, "

Hi, this is Wally. I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can."

I'm not Wally.  Don't even know a Wally.

Fido's live chat support couldn't help me.  They have referred my to Fido Technical Support but I can't call them until I have access to another phone (who has a land line these days???)

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any suggestions?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

lcharrois
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have the exact same problem Hi, this is Wally. I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment did you find a fix ?

Hey lcharrois!

Have you contacted customer service as I've suggested in my last post? If so, did it help in resolving your issue?

Please keep us updated!

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey CMartel_99!

Did you end up calling in? If so, what did they tell you? Were they able to get the matter resolved for you?

It seems like resetting the voicemail may fix this issue. I'd suggest calling in (or going on the chat, we can do it from there as well) and requesting from the agent that he / she resets the voicemail for you and also resets your profile within the network.

Let me know!

CMartel_99

Yes, when I called they were able to resolve the issue.  They had to reset my voicemail (which meant losing all current messages.  Not really a big deal as I only had one; anyone else with this concern should know to record anything pertinent).