Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Ahmed17
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3
Click here

I was advised by a fido agent that from one of my number I can call certain counrty at fare rate which was 03 cents/min for three months and after that it will be 05 cents/min.but when the bill popped up this month it was 843$?!!so I checked with fido agent they advise me my bill is high due to this reason :at the very first time the agent advised the rate on a conversation but it was changed for free for three months and after that regular charge which is 1.5$/min. They also told me they informed me somewhere in my bill which I never checked. So my question i was not advised a rate  they changed the price without letting me know and then lasly why they make a higher bill.to be honest I never read any of my bill unless something went wrong.?and for this case I never saw any huge difference in my last bills so I never felt to see whats going on because I had a conversation with an agent and was advised I would be charged at this price(explained on top)and now I see they changed the offer or plan without letting me know right away but at very later date they informed on my bill which I never checked?should I pay this amount?is that all my fault to trust one agent on a conversation?should the agent changed the plan without details explanation on phone? please advise me

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @Ahmed17,

I'm sincerely sorry to learn that your last experience with us wasn't a positive one. The situation does indeed sound confusing, however, rest assured we're here to help you clarify any questions or concerns you may have. 

With that said, you can reach out to our customer care team or send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively, we can also PM you here if you'd like.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed! 😃