cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

ram2343
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello I have been trying to get a hold of someone from Fido to help with a billing issue. I was charged an extra $50 dollars for a service I never authorized. The rep I spoke to told me she can't doing anything about it and she needs to transfer me to loyalty but from my understanding Fido doesn't have a loyalty department anymore!. What kind of service is that.  I am tired of being lied to and transfered all round. I worked for rogers for many years and I know you can help customers and give them best service.  I always pay my bills and would have no problem paying for something that I actually authorized but this $50 charged needs to be credited! Can someone actually help me! 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @, sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting your account sorted out. You will need to contact Fido's customer support ( https://www.fido.ca/support/mobility ) and discuss your concerns. I personally would contact a customer service representative on Twitter to fidosolutions and request assistance. That way you won't be sitting on a phone call. Best wishes