cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled fido internet, but no email confirming the cancellation and invoice/bill still shows billing for 30 days.

bubnbob
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

hello fido support/whoever can help,

i had called the 1877 number and chose to cancel rather than migrate.  I had place the cancel on april 29/2024.

scheduled it for may 6/2024, to coincide with the end of fido internet.  The rep on the phone said my bill would be adjusted and i would receive an email with the cancel confirmation.

I did live chat, on May 3/2024, to confirm whether the cancellation went through.  It was like pulling teeth to get that info.

They were telling me to call the 1877 number again.  For what reason, I am unsure.

After confirming my account online, they finally were able to see a cancel order for May 6/2024.

It is now may 6/2024, I do not have a confirmation email.  my invoice/bill is the same like they are charging me for the whole month and nothing is showing on my online account to reflect a cancellation date/request.

I'm writing this in the hopes that there is something in writing.

Whoever, is on customer support at fido, can someone actually provide me with the email cancel confirmation number and adjust my invoice  to reflect it.

in closing, i'd like to say thank you for the internet service while it lasted.  wish you didn't migrate to rogers.

thank you

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @bubnbob 

We'll be happy to take a look at your account.

Feel free to contact us via our channels here 

You have the option to contact us va social media on Facebook, X, and Instagram.

We hope to chat with you soon!