Issue 1: We recently bough mopping and vaccume Irobot which are connected to Wi-Fi. The issue is when we open the Irobot application in our mobile phone it doesn't connect. When we switch our mobile to mobile data then it connects. At first I though its the issue in mobile but I recenly bought new Pixel 7 and it has the same issue. It is happening with my wife's pixel 3 as well.
Issue 2: Some of the mobile application doesn't load images and videos. Eg. twitter, whatsapp profile picture. Spotify doesn't load the songs.
Solutions we tried and failed.
1. We called technician and replaced the modem.
2. Technician checked the cables for signals strength.
3. We tried to clean the cache in our phone app.
4. We disabled the the Wi-Fi steering and separated the SSID.
5. Tried custom firewall settings.
Non of the above solution works.