cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Such a shame on fido 🥸

Bhesraj
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It's been 9th days couldn't fixed the fido home internet problem. If you can't fixed a simple problem please cancel my all accounts with fido and don't insist to fix the problem ASAP. I've been facing so funny and dirty experience with fido.
Just now They asked me to stay on the line and waited for 55 min and said at the end can't connect me at that time and asked me to call back later.🤔

2 REPLIES 2

noaccountnumber
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

(You Said :Just now They asked me to stay on the line and waited for 55 min and said at the end can't connect me at that time and asked me to call back later.)

You're not the only one who asked  you to stay 55 minutes online to speak with the Stinky Rogers Customer services who own Fido

Your only Fault is that you're an Existing Customer services  with Rogers/Fido  and not a new Customer

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Bhesraj! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience with the home internet. That's certainly not something we want you to go through and I thank you very much for all your patience!

For help with your request, you'll need to contact us using the methods found here or request a PM from the community for assistance.