cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to cancel home wifi

sc87
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Wanted to cancel my wifi but the phone wait is ridiculous. Live chat directs me to an error page so the only other option is clearly unavailable. Ridiculous lack of customer service and poor wifi quality throughout the last year. I'm not looking to be charged for an additional month of wifi simply because they make it ridiculously hard to cancel things from the consumer's end. I have three ethernet cords plugged in just to have zoom calls work because the wifi is so weak and so slow. If anyone is browsing this forum inquiring about fido's home internet, take this as a warning and go to another provider. Can someone at Fido contact me asap because i'm sick of waiting for hours just to cancel my internet. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @sc87

We're really sad to learn about your experience and that you wish to cancel, we'd definitely hate to see you go!

We'll send you a PM shortly to help you out. 

With that said, our Live Chat service is functional so it's definitely odd that you weren't able to reach someone. In the future, I would suggest trying a different browser and clearing the cache and cookies.

Talk soon!