cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet plan changed and it was not over phone.

simar7
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Subject: Concern Regarding Unnotified Increase in Internet Charges and Customer Service Experience

Dear Customer Service Manager,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the recent increase in my internet charges, which I discovered was implemented without any prior notification. It came to my attention when reviewing my bill that the charges had escalated, seemingly due to the addition of a single line item. As a customer on auto-payment, I rely on the consistency of billing and do not routinely scrutinize each detail of my bill.

Upon contacting customer care to address this issue, the initial representatives I spoke with assured me that the matter would be rectified. However, upon escalation to a final agent, I encountered a dismissive attitude and was informed that no corrections would be made. This experience has left me questioning the value of customer loyalty to your company.

I implore the senior management to consider the plight of customers who, like myself, unintentionally overlooked notifications due to reliance on auto-payment systems. Respect and consideration for clients should be paramount, especially when addressing issues of billing discrepancies.

I trust that this matter will be promptly investigated and resolved, not only for my benefit but for the integrity of customer service standards within your company.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Harsimran Singh Harsimran Singh

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @simar7 

That's definitely not the tpe of experience we want for our customers. 

Feel free to contact us via our channels here

We'll be happy to help you! :grinning_face: