cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Fido hate providing customer support?

MattinToronto
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I haven't been on the Fido network in a little bit longer than a year and support has gone from not great to absent. Can't call in, only maybe get a call back. Can't use live chat because you aren't even given a queue number anymore, just asked to wait. I've been waiting for 30 mins first thing this morning, and I don't know if it is going to be 30 more or 300.

The kicker is I'm trying to resolve an issue that was created by Fido!

I want to thank the corporation that feels a fair trade for their screwing up a customers billing should require that customer to spend hours of their free time in limbo waiting hoping praying for a resolution./s

And people wonder why Canadians beg for more competition.

3 REPLIES 3

Pissed_off_
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Yeah, when I contacted them, I was stuck in the queue in the live chat  for like an hour. Gave up and contacted them on FB messenger. While the response was quick, it was just that they can't do anything. Contacted CCTS , they accepted my complaint and said that the carrier will contact me back but it's been a week and Fido still hasn't contacted me.

IvanTeh
I'm a participant level 1

I had the same issue yesterday too. End up using their FB messenger on their contact us page. 
It turned out much better than calling in, I got response from the agent (although it took some time) and they helped me with my enquiries

Friendlyanpeace

I totally agree. As soon as my contract is up, I will be changing providers and I will NEVER use fido service again!!?

This is a dirty ROTTEN move on Fido's part