Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO 2024 spend for one cellular phone line

Subbash
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi All,

I need to review, if its normal cell phone bill ….for unemployed home maker spouse, or do we have cheaper options with other carriers in Ontario. Thanks 

Looking for FIDO to review the current plan details, including monthly charges, data limits (if any), and any additional fees (e.g., for exceeding data limits or international calls).

Also, this has me research other carriers in Ontario to compare their plans. Look for plans that offer similar or better features at a lower cost. Many carriers offer different tiers of plans with varying data allowances and additional perks.

fido bill1.0.png

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Subbash,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note the forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer service. We do not have access to customers' accounts. That said, since your monthly amounts seems to vary month-to-month, it appears as though additional or overage usage is occuring.

If you wished to go through the details of your current plan, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers