cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for extra credit due to the outage

shuzaizai
I'm a participant level 1

I am a very loyalty customer with fido over 7 years, the July 8th outage gave my life and work huge impact and I feel so frustrated about the service. I have invited my husband to joint fido too, so our family totally lost at that days. Also, I am not statisfied for just 5 days credit, that's not make me feel enough to stay.

4 REPLIES 4

FF55

Hello

I agree with you and as a matter of fact I called them more than 10 times now and every time after telling entire story they transfer me to loyalty department but then the line cuts.  They don't care. So now I am looking at changing provider, videotron is offering similar service for cheaper.  Sorry FIDO my business is not granted and I have been with you more than 15 years but you disrespected me as a customer.   Last year FIDO had the same problem and I didn't   say anything when they gave peanuts for refund.  But this time it was hell and they think we will stay silent.  WRONG!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @shuzaizai,

I'm sure the outage has affected everyone in some way or the other while Rogers/Fido would be responsible for the days worth of service we did not get they have proactively credited everyone for 5 days which is beyond and at a cost of around $150 million dollars.

sharathhj

Do you see credit applied on the new bill generated? I don't see any credit 

Hey @sharathhj,

The credit will be applied on your produced after the 1st of August. If your last bill date was end of July, you will see the credit on your next bill.