As you’ve noticed, April has been a big month for the Community! We’re continuously working to improve the Community, so it shouldn’t be to anyone’s surprise that we have again made some awesome changes.
Such changes include:
- A new landing page layout.
- Some new styling.
- A new and improved Navigation bar above the banner.
- A few new components to showcase the Community Crew and our new MVP program.
- Display changes within the threads.
- Real time notifications.
- Implementation of hovercards.
Thanks to the new navigation bar, browsing the Community just got easier! When you float your cursor over a category, the number of unread posts appears next to each board. Who doesn’t enjoy additional navigation options? It includes shortcuts to the:
- Welcome page.
- Forums – which shows you our various boards and if there are any new posts in each board.
- Community Blog.
- Quick Links to helpful threads in the Community.
Hovercards are pretty cool. Float your cursor over any username and their number of posts, solutions and likes appear.
You’ll also notice the new Meet the Crew and MVP program components floating on the landing page. A perfect chance for everyone to get acquainted.
We’ve also made a few changes to the thread display. Primarily, the post that is accepted as the solution is now included within the OP’s post. We thought that made more sense.
Last but not least, we’re really excited to have launched our MVP program (Most Valuable Posters – see what we did there? :smileyvery-happy:) which recognizes community members who stand out and play a starring role within the Community. Their contribution is unmatched and the influence they have is remarkable. Go ahead and meet our MVPs! You'll notice them thanks to this star next to their user name:
What do you think?