cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4s/data

sonam715
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, im planning on buying the Iphone 4s on my own.... right now i have a blackberry with the 25 dollar deal as well as a social networking add on.. I want to know once i get the iphone do i need to change my plan? Will there be automatically data put on to my plan? If the answer to these questions is no, then with my current plan including the social networking, will that still be active for the iphone? i wish to buy the phone from a different store. How will i change my sim card ? I am hoping i can still keep my original plan with the 25 dollar deal as well as the unlimited social networking.. when i get my iphone ?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi sonam715,

Your BlackBerry social networking and IM add-on is only compatible with BlackBerry phones, it will not work on an iPhone. You would need to either switch to a data add-on or switch to one of the new plans that includes data (depends whether or not your BlackBerry add-on is under an agreement or not). 

With regards to your other question about purchasing the phone at a different store; do you mean an Apple store or from another service provider?