cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 order situation

Trevor_
I'm a contributor level 1

I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should do, my iPhone 5 was finally shipped to my city on saturday morning (I live in Edmonton) and the tracking number said that it had been left at the front desk by 11:00AM at the fido I was to pick it up at.  I called them a couple times and no answer, so I ended up going down there myself and the guy there said they didn't get any iPhones and told me to come back on Monday.

I have no way of checking the status of my iPhone now, its been in since Saturday and I'm being told that they don't have ANY, I've called them about 30 times since saturday morning and not one answer.  I just called customer service and they said they can't do anything about it either.  Anyone have an ideas about what I should do?  I realize that people get a call for when they can pick it up but I attend school all day and therefore my phone is left on silent, I don't have caller ID. I'm pretty annoyed that they don't bother picking up their phone, theres no way they can be busy all day and not pick up any of my 30 phone calls.

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

drift59
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Di you get your phone yet?

MPoeG

I'm pretty sure they'd leave you a voicemail... even then, if you noticed  a missed call after school, give them a shout.  I can't stand how antsy everyone is, just chill out until you have your phone in your hands, then go nuts! Very_Happy