cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Pending

tule
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

During the Black Friday deals of 2023, I was one of the many that took the Google Pixel 7 deal. I was told that I would be notified when they dispatched the phone but it never happened. I waited until the last week of December before reaching out to Fido about the phone. Essentially, the phone is not coming. I have called to cancel the order and approached a mall kiosk to obtain a new phone. The staff member there was able to offer me a different phone that was actually in stock. Unfortunately, they were unable to do so as when the check my account, it still says I have an upgrade pending. I have since called in 5 times to Fido since December 28, 2023. Each time I am informed that the upgrade has been cancelled, but when I check on the app, the "upgrade pending" remains. I'm at a lost as I've had my phone for 7 years and it is now shutting down at random. Any advice?

1 REPLY 1

Hi there @tule , how frustrating for you. Have you tried contact fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook? I have great success with direct messaging on Twitter to fidosolutions. No waiting on the phone and they have time to look through your account to find the solution and then communicate by private dm. It's worth a try and you won't be frustrated with waiting on your phone for the next representative