cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phones??

Mrhankey123
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

So I've had my blackberry 9300 for about a year now and I want to switch to the recently added blackberry bold 9790. How would I go about doing this? Is the only solution purchasing the phone for $450? I'm looking for a cheaper way, thanks

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mrhankey123,

I am in the same boat as you, I definitely can not afford a $450 phone, Times are tough out there, less people have jobs, the ones that still have jobs got pay cuts, so in all fairness I suggest if you fall within those conditions, maybe you can consider going to a Fli market or shop online classifieds and find a nice second hand phone that suits  your budget.

As much as I want to get a new blackberry, I keep telling myself, times are tough and I would rather spend $450  the money towards my monthly mortguage payment and bills or to feed the family, and perhaps stick it through with my old blackberry untill it finally decides to fall apart and break and when that happens i would probaly buy a nice second hand one, it does not even have to be the top of the line, it can be a year old, and still work perfectly fine for me.

Hope This Helps