cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Watch Video on your Blackberry

spegs
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

So, lots of people wonder how they can watch videos on their Blackberry devices. Here is a tutorial how.  Keep it mind you will want a large memory card in your device as video takes up lots of storage space.

1. Download and install the latest version of Blackberry Desktop Software (if you don't already have it, you can find it  HERE).
  2. Run Blackberry Desktop Software.
  3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
  4. On the left, under Media Sync select Video
  5. Click the Computer Videos tab at the top. It will auto display the My Videos folder. If the video your looking for is stored somewhere else on your computer, click Add Folder and select the folder where your files is.
  6. All the video files contained in the selected folder will display. Check which video files you would like to transfer.
  7. As you select videos you will see how much space you will have Remaining on your card after the transfer.
  8. You can choose the Quality of the video on the bottom right corner above the sync button. Select lower quality for faster transfer and to save it as a smaller file size (remember you are choosing the quality for all the files being transferred. If you want some high and some low, you will have to do multiple transfers).
  9. Once all the videos that you want transferred have been selected, and you have decided on quality, click Sync.
  10. Videos will automatically be coded to play on your Blackberry (this does not effect your videos on your computer).
  11. Be patient. Depending on the size of the video, the transfer could take one minute to several minutes or longer.
  12. Videos will be saved on your memory card under Video.

That's all there is to it. Hope this helps. If you have any questions, or if you can add to this and make it better, please reply. Smiley

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@spegs

Thanks for posting this instructional how-to guide on watching video content on your BlackBerry for the community, this is helpful Smiley