cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling won't turn on

ecard
I'm a participant level 2

Trying to turn Wi-Fi Calling on my iPhone 14 Pro Max.   It works on my SIM card with Bell, but on my eSIM with Fido Sad

What am I doing wrong?   I keep getting messages saying "To allow wi-Fi calling on this account, contact Fido".  And I did, they cannot see what is wrong !

10 REPLIES 10

newsman1979
I'm a participant level 3

I have the same problem

Hello @newsman1979,

Welcome to the community!

What is the make and model of the device you are using and did you get it from Fido?

newsman1979

its all good now wifi calling is working 

Hello again @newsman1979, glad to hear it is working for you now, did you have to do anything, or was there anything done that might be helpful to know for anyone else who might have issues?

newsman1979

no i was wrong it did not work. its an issue with Rogers/fido network and i was told it should be resolved some time next week

newsman1979

its a probelm updating/ validating the emergency adderss 

newsman1979

i have iphone 13 pro max

FidoValerie

Hey @ecard

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Sorry to learn that you're currently unable to use Wi-Fi Calling. 

We can definitely help you further and escalate this to our Technical Support team, should customer service not find the source of the issue.

First, could you please contact us over the phone or via Live Chat here so customer service can try to reset your network connection? 
Should that fail, they can then transfer you to Tech Support for further troubleshooting. 

Hope this gets resolved very soon!

ecard

I already went trough all that chat.   After spending hours of waiting time on chat, a network reset did nothing.  The option is not enable on my account 

Thank you for the update! 

Did you end up speaking with the Tech Support team about this? 
They would be best suited to help. Smiley

If not, you can speak with customer service over the phone or via Live Chat once more and ask to be transferred to that department.