Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm first use FIDO ....But I really disappointment fido's services

Minwoo
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to concern about your services.
2days ago, I visited Best Buy Mobile Eaton Center for using your company's mobile phone-plans.
The store manager whoes name's Boris recommeded 2GB data plan and monthly service fee $50.00

So I decided 2 lines that plan service and when I got back my home , I was shocked seeing on the document.
In the document, printed monthly service fee is $50.00 and 750Mb data only use and 750 canada-wide weekday minutes(7am to 5pm).

I called him and he told me some mistake so I visited the shop again next day.

He said it's system's mistake but I couldn't understand. I ask FIDO that it is possible?

When I checked your homepage 2GB plan is $50.00

The manager told me If I want to change the plan 750MB to 2GB, it need panalty fee $5 for each.
I couldn't understand too. Is it my fault?

Although, the manager give money back $10 after I get receip 1 month later, I have to visit again.
Why I have to spend my time and money for fixing system or the manager's mistake.

I will wait for prompt reply.

Thank you

***Edited to add Labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Minwoo! 

Welcome to the community! 

That's definitely not the kind of experience we want for you Sad I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Just to make sure I understand this correctly: your plan was changed to the correct one and the manager refunded you the extra $10. Can you tell me what happened to make you go back in store? 

Let me know!